A simple layer single sided MCPCB consists of a metal base (usually aluminum, or copper alloy), Dielectric (non-conducting) Layer, Copper Circuit Layer, IC components and solder mask.
The prepreg dielectric provides excellent
heat transfer from the foil and components to the base plate, while maintaining excellent electrical isolation. The base aluminum/copper plate gives the single-sided substrate mechanical integrity, and distributes and transfers the heat to a heat sink, mounting
surface or directly to the ambient air.
The Single-Layer MCPCB can be used with surface mount and chip & wire
components, and provides much lower thermal resistance than FR4 PWB. The metal core provides lower cost than ceramic
substrates, and allows much larger areas than ceramic substrates.
- Base material: Aluminum/Copper/Iron Alloy
- Thermal Conductivity (dielectrial layer): 0.8, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 W/m.K.
- Board Thickness: 0.5mm~3.0mm(0.02"~0.12")
- Copper thickness: 0.5 OZ, 1.0 OZ, 2.0 OZ, 3.0 OZ, up to 10 OZ
- Outline: Routing, punching, V-Cut
- Soldermask: White/Black/Blue/Green/Red Oil
- Legend/Silkscreen Color: Black/White
- Surface finishing: Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP
- Max Panel size: 600*500mm(23.62"*19.68")
- Packing: Vacuum/Plastic bag
- Samples L/T: 4~6 Days
- MP L/T: 5~7 Days